Technical Support Engineer (L2/L3)
WOO Network operates a centralised exchange WOO X and a decentralised platform WOOFi, democratising access to top-tier liquidity and exceptional trading execution while keeping costs competitive. Our native token, $WOO offers token holders a unique position to participate, engage, and maximise the benefits of both the DeFi and CeFi ecosystem. Our team of highly-selected 170 employees is located in 12 cities worldwide 🚀
Our vision is to inspire confidence, higher performance, and joy in every user. We have a mission to provide the best liquidity on the best terms. We compete not just on price execution but also on integrity, user experience, innovative tools, and global opportunities.
About the opportunity:
We are looking for a Growth Ops Leader who can join us along this mission and vision. You’ll become an integral part of the Growth Ops team, which is the engine behind turning strategies into creatively executed campaigns and initiatives. The team is shilling two of the hottest (yet trustworthy) crypto platforms around - WOO X, our centralized exchange, and WOOFi, our decentralized exchange. Interested? Keep on reading!
What will you be working on?
- As technical support team, you will act as Level 2 support - provide timely and accurate feedback to customers (toB and toC) or client service team on the issues/enquiries that require technical knowledge. Investigate the technical issues raised by clients, perform analysis by looking into the logs, provide proper recommendations to handle the issue and produce the report of the issue. More important, if there is a service incident, you will be responsible for classifying the urgency of the issues, and escalate to the teams that require to be involved.
- As a bridge between client and internal teams, you will also contribute to educate or support client services teams, to improve the response to client, document the work-around of known technical issues. Define the framework of the documentation process for product changes. On the other hand, you will also bring the client voice to the internal, collect the context information of the issue, record the info in Jira, raise it to Dev Team for further analysis, or bug fix.
Who will you be working with?
- WOO Network’s team consists of marketing and communications specialists, product managers, data analysts, developers, and other industry experts. We cultivate talent based on a number of important qualities such as innovation, integrity, teamwork, openness, and courage. As an employee, there is no greater perk than having a top supporting cast to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
What challenges will you face?
- WOO Network competes within a dynamic and complex industry, with trends that are constantly evolving. Maintaining our edge requires a high level of engagement and passion. Producing impactful content requires critical thinking and organization, and team members must be able to operate autonomously in a results-driven environment. Communication skills will be put to the test as you will face many micro-interactions with industry partners, thought-leaders, and community members along the way.
What tech stacks/skills will you be using?
- As a support engineer, communication and collaboration take a large proportion of your daily operation. WOO uses multiple channels for both internal and external communication, including JIRA, Zendesk and Telegram.
- For monitoring & troubleshooting tools, including, but not limited to, Linux Shell Script, SQL, ELK (Kibana), and Grafana, and we encourage you to contribute more on support tools for internal and external clients.
Why work with us:
Join us in realising our vision in advancing decentralisation, and leading innovation in CeFi and DeFi. Enjoy work flexibility, a supportive team, and an environment that nurtures your ideas. Plus, expect a performance-based annual bonus for all contributors at WOO 💪
Getting the job
We're actively seeking talented individuals to join our team outside of our typical hiring schedule. This proactive approach allows us to connect with exceptional candidates like you even before specific positions become available.
On average, successful candidates go through five rounds of interviews and tests. Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
Submitting your resume now ensures that you're first in line when new opportunities arise. By doing so, you'll have a head start in the selection process and get a chance to showcase your skills and experience.
Get started on your application here!