Senior DevOps Engineer
Work with the best
WOO Network was incubated by Kronos Research, connecting traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and trading execution at zero or low cost.
The opportunity to work among individuals who are both driven and talented is few and far between. At WOO Network we believe that Web3 is all about breaking down barriers and bringing people together closer than ever before. Our mission of progressing decentralization in an industry that stands at the forefront of innovation has fostered an environment of ingenuity, perseverance, and fulfilment.
Integrity - We act with integrity at every turn
Innovation - We never give up seeking creative ways
Teamwork - We value each other’s efforts
Openness - We are transparent with our processes
Courage - We are not afraid of mistakes
Urgency - We seize fleeting opportunities timely
Picture a Tuesday morning at your current job. You use your judgement effectively to spot a solution for an apparent issue. The issue lies in an area that may not be in your jurisdiction, but you decide to offer your opinion anyway, however, you struggle to have your voice heard. This is what we strive to change in the working environment at WOO Network. Your voice and opinions are always valued, and we work hard to maintain a culture that is flat, inclusive, and empowering.
A Glimpse into Your Future at WOO
What will you be working on?
- The individual will be responsible for monitoring our exchange service status, refining the deployment pipeline, monitoring, troubleshooting and identifying the root cause of issues.
- Focus on ensuring the stability of the service and helping the developers' team to deploy features to production.
- Responsible for handling and solving issues when service goes wrong.
- Responsible for designing a better deployment pipeline.
- Build tools to monitor systems and identify issues.
Who will you be working with?
- Work with development and test engineers.
What challenges will you face?
- Knowledge of the blockchain/crypto domain or expertise in the online blockchain/crypto industry is a BIG plus.
- Enjoys breaking things and solving problems - not just able to find out the 'what', but also the 'why'.
- Excellent troubleshooting, listening and problem-solving skills with the ability to set project expectations and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
What tech stacks/skills will you be using?
- (Must) Familiar with one of the IaC tools such as Terraform or Ansible;
- (Must) Familiar with one of the cloud providers such as GCP, AWS or Azure;
- (Must) Familiar with Kubernetes, Helm and Docker Familiar with one of GitOps such as ArgoCD;
- Familiar with one of the monitoring systems such as Prometheus and Grafana
- Familiar with one of the logging systems Loki or ELK;
- Familiar with one of MQ tools such as RocketMQ Familiar with one of the cache tools such as Redis;
- Familiar with one of SQL/NoSQL databases such as MySQL or Mongo;
- Familiar with one of the programming languages such as Python or Golang;
- Nice to have! - Security-related experience;
- 24/7 on-call when there are urgent issues to handle and must be handled in a timely + responsible manner.
Interested in Learning More?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is a plus.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
- Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well. (https://boards.greenhouse.io/wooreferral/jobs/4698841003?utm_source=linkedin)