Video Editor/Motion Designer
Work with the best
WOO Network was incubated by Kronos Research, connecting traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratised access to the best-in-class liquidity and trading execution at zero or low cost.
The opportunity to work among individuals who are both driven and talented is few and far between. At WOO Network we believe that Web3 is all about breaking down barriers and bringing people together closer than ever before. Our mission of progressing decentralisation in an industry that stands at the forefront of innovation has fostered an environment of ingenuity, perseverance, and fulfilment.
Integrity - We act with integrity at every turn
Innovation - We never give up seeking creative ways
Teamwork - We value each other’s efforts
Openness - We are transparent with our processes
Courage - We are not afraid of mistakes
Urgency - We seize fleeting opportunities timely
Picture a Tuesday morning at your current job. You use your judgement effectively to spot a solution for an apparent issue. The issue lies in an area that may not be in your jurisdiction, but you decide to offer your opinion anyway, however you struggle to have your voice heard. This is what we strive to change in the working environment at WOO Network. Your voice and opinions are always valued, and we work hard to maintain a culture that is flat, inclusive, and empowering.
A Glimpse into Your Future at WOO
WOO Network is seeking a skilled and creative Video Editor to join our team. As a Video Editor, you will play a vital role in shaping the visual identity of our brand through engaging and compelling video content. We are looking for a passionate individual with a keen eye for detail and a strong understanding of video editing techniques and software.
We are open to hiring full-time and part-time video editors!
What will you be working on?
- Editing and producing high-quality videos for promotional campaigns, social media platforms, website content, and other marketing materials.
- Collaborating with the marketing and creative teams to develop video concepts and storyboards that align with the company's brand and marketing objectives.
- Organising and maintaining a library of video and audio assets for easy retrieval and future use.
- Adapting and optimising videos for various platforms and formats, considering their specific requirements and best practices.
- Monitoring the performance of videos, gathering feedback, and making data-driven recommendations for continuous improvement.
Who will you be working with?
- Working cross-functionally with Design, Product, Ecosystem and Operations teams.
What challenges will you face?
- Fast-paced working environment;
- Learning ability and communication skills;
- Self-management ability and a team working with people from different countries.
What skills do we expect from you?
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Video Editor or similar role, preferably in a creative or marketing environment.
- Proficient in video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, or similar tools.
- Solid understanding of video formats, codecs, and compression techniques.
- Strong storytelling and visual communication skills, and an eye for detail.
- Ability to translate complex ideas and concepts into visually compelling videos.
- Strong organisational skills to maintain project files, assets, and deadlines.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and incorporate feedback into video projects.
- Genuine interest in the blockchain/crypto industry.
- Familiarity with motion graphics and animation software is a plus.
Interested in Learning More?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organising your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
- Share this! Don't be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well.