Technical Support Engineer (Global applications)
Work with the best
WOO Network was incubated by Kronos Research, connecting traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratized access to the best-in-class liquidity and trading execution at zero or low cost.
The opportunity to work among individuals who are both driven and talented is few and far between. At WOO Network we believe that Web3 is all about breaking down barriers and bringing people together closer than ever before. Our mission of progressing decentralization in an industry that stands at the forefront of innovation has fostered an environment of ingenuity, perseverance, and fulfillment.
Integrity - We act with integrity at every turn
Innovation - We never give up seeking creative ways
Teamwork - We value each other’s efforts
Openness - We are transparent with our processes
Courage - We are not afraid of mistakes
Urgency - We seize fleeting opportunities timely
Picture a Tuesday morning at your current job. You use your judgement effectively to spot a solution for an apparent issue. The issue lies in an area that may not be in your jurisdiction, but you decide to offer your opinion anyway, however you struggle to have your voice heard. This is what we strive to change in the working environment at WOO Network. Your voice and opinions are always valued, and we work hard to maintain a culture that is flat, inclusive, and empowering.
A Glimpse into Your Future at WOO
- What will you be working on?
- As technical support team, you will act as Level 2 support - provide timely and accurate feedback to customers (toB and toC) or client service team on the issues/enquiries that require technical knowledge. Investigate the technical issues raised by clients, perform analysis by looking into the logs, provide proper recommendations to handle the issue and produce the report of the issue. More important, if there is a service incident, you will be responsible for classifying the urgency of the issues, and escalate to the teams that require to be involved.
- As a bridge between client and internal teams, you will also contribute to educate or support client services teams, to improve the response to client, document the work-around of known technical issues. Define the framework of the documentation process for product changes. On the other hand, you will also bring the client voice to the internal, collect the context information of the issue, record the info in Jira, raise it to Dev Team for further analysis, or bug fix.
- Who will you be working with?
- WOO Network’s team consists of marketing and communications specialists, product managers, data analysts, developers, and other industry experts. We cultivate talent based on a number of important qualities such as innovation, integrity, teamwork, openness, and courage. As an employee, there is no greater perk than having a top supporting cast to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- What challenges will you face?
- WOO Network competes within a dynamic and complex industry, with trends that are constantly evolving. Maintaining our edge requires a high level of engagement and passion. Producing impactful content requires critical thinking and organization, and team members must be able to operate autonomously in a results-driven environment. Communication skills will be put to the test as you will face many micro-interactions with industry partners, thought-leaders, and community members along the way.
- What tech stacks/skills will you be using?
- As a support engineer, communication and collaboration take a large proportion of your daily operation. WOO uses multiple channels for both internal and external communication, including JIRA, Zendesk and Telegram.
- For monitoring & troubleshooting tools, including, but not limited to, Linux Shell Script, SQL, ELK (Kibana), and Grafana, and we encourage you to contribute more on support tools for internal and external clients.
Interested in Learning More?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is a plus.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
- Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well. (https://boards.greenhouse.io/wooreferral/jobs/4698841003?utm_source=linkedin)