Social Media Manager
The Future is Omnichain.
Founded in 2021, LayerZero’s vision is to create a community of cross-chain developers, building dApps that are no longer constrained by individual blockchain capabilities. With LayerZero's simple, generic messaging protocol, builders will develop cross-chain dApps designed to unify the power of individual blockchains.
We have built and launched the first dApp, Stargate, a fully composable native asset bridge that will allow users to swap one asset to another securely and without additional fees.
We are funded by the best investors in the world including:
a16z, Sequoia, PayPal, Binance Ventures, Coinbase Ventures, Uniswap Labs, Circle Ventures, Delphi Digital, and many more.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are hiring a Senior Social Media Manager to lead the strategy, planning, and execution of content across LayerZero’s social media accounts, with a focus on Twitter. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing a world-class social media marketing and measurement program to grow and engage LayerZero’s primary target audience of developers. You will also introduce social listening, monitoring, and response capabilities to harness timely trends and engage with our audience. This role requires the ability to think strategically while getting in the weeds to get the work done, including developing content and collaborating with designers to develop multimedia that complements it.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create and execute a comprehensive social media strategy for LayerZero
- Develop strategies for audience, awareness, and engagement growth across social accounts
- Work alongside design partners to develop best-in-class visual assets for social platforms
- Continuously utilize metrics to inform decision-making and our approach to social media
- Propose and implement new ideas for scaling our presence beyond core social platforms
- Implement a social listening and response strategy in order to engage in timely conversations
- 5+ years experience in social media marketing, with crypto marketing experience preferred
- Proven track record managing social media pages for high-growth brands
- Experience in social media marketing, channel management, content creation, prioritization, and time management
- Must be familiar with crypto Twitter and have experience creating Twitter posts around specific crypto topics
- Strong understanding of digital and traditional advertising strategies
- Advanced knowledge of social publishing/analytics tools
- Strong understanding of the leading strategies of social media
Equal Opportunity Employer
LayerZero Labs is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. LayerZero Labs is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.