Business Development Representative - Enterprise
The Future is Omnichain.
Founded in 2021, LayerZero’s vision is to create a community of cross-chain developers, building dApps that are no longer constrained by individual blockchain capabilities. With LayerZero's simple, generic messaging protocol, builders will develop cross-chain dApps designed to unify the power of individual blockchains.
We have built and launched the first dApp, Stargate, a fully composable native asset bridge that will allow users to swap one asset to another securely and without additional fees.
We are funded by the best investors in the world including:
a16z, Sequoia, PayPal, Binance Ventures, Coinbase Ventures, Uniswap Labs, Circle Ventures, Delphi Digital, and many more.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our growth has created an opportunity for a product-focused Enterprise Business Development Specialist on our team. As our Enterprise BDR, you will be our subject matter expert on blockchain industry trends for the business development team. You will also be performing outreach to potential clients and working alongside our product manager to match client needs with product development. The ideal candidate for this role has deep knowledge of the blockchain industry and is up to date with industry trends in crypto/defi/web3.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Perform outreach and initiate conversations with enterprise prospects
- Research and develop lists of qualified leads for upper management
- Probe for client needs and work with our product managers to strategize approach
- Articulate the benefits of our products and services to prospects
- Attend global industry events with our team and interact with customers
ABOUT THE ROLE
- 3+ of sales experience and 1+ years of enterprise sales experience
- Experience selling web3 solutions to Commercial Banking, Central Banking, consortiums and other web2 organizations
- Experience with enterprise sales and lead generation strongly preferred
- Ability to travel globally several times each year to attend in-person industry events is required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptionally polished and articulate
- Data analysis skills, especially with sales metrics and reporting
- Proficient with MS Office and Google apps
- Proficient with CRM’s and workplace management tools
- Understanding basic concepts, such as APIs
- Up to date with trends in blockchain technology & its applications is required
Equal Opportunity Employer
LayerZero Labs is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. LayerZero Labs is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.