Business Development, User Success Manager
The Future is Omnichain.
Founded in 2021, LayerZero’s vision is to create a community of cross-chain developers, building dApps that are no longer constrained by individual blockchain capabilities. With LayerZero's simple, generic messaging protocol, builders will develop cross-chain dApps designed to unify the power of individual blockchains.
We are funded by the best investors in the world including:
a16z, Sequoia, PayPal, Binance Ventures, Coinbase Ventures, Uniswap Labs, Circle Ventures, Delphi Digital, and many more.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The LayerZero ecosystem is growing at an exponential rate and we are onboarding new users and customers every single day. We are looking for a user / customer success manager to lead “post-sale” engagements and ensure users of our technology are having the best experience.
Our team leaves egos at the door, works hard, has big ambitions, and is passionate about building the infrastructure operability layer of tomorrow. We expect the same from you.
The working environment is fast pace with plenty of ambiguity, change, and odd hours. You have to be okay with that as we continue to grow and mature as an organization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Onboarding and Education:
- Lead the onboarding process for users, providing guidance on navigating the LayerZero offerings.
- Develop and deliver educational resources, workshops, and materials tailored to the intricacies of our protocol and the broader industry.
- User Engagement and Relationship Building:
- Proactively engage with users to understand their goals, challenges, and objectives in the context of interoperability infrastructure.
- Build and nurture relationships with key stakeholders in the industry, becoming a trusted advisor to our users.
- Product Adoption:
- Collaborate with our users to identify opportunities for increased adoption of LayerZero offerings.
- Facilitate training sessions and provide hands-on support to empower users in navigating and utilizing LayerZero.
- Health Monitoring:
- Monitor and analyze user engagement metrics specific to assess account health.
- Proactively identify and address potential challenges unique to the interoperability landscape, collaborating with the product team for solutions.
- Issue Resolution and Advocacy:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for users, addressing inquiries, issues, and concerns related to implementation of LayerZero offerings.
- Advocate for user needs within the organization and collaborate with the development team to enhance the user experience.
- Community Engagement:
- Actively participate in Web3 and blockchain communities to stay informed about industry trends, emerging technologies, and user sentiments.
- Represent the company in community forums and events, fostering a sense of belonging and connection.
- 2-5 years of business development and/or account management experience
- A good understanding of the Web3 industry
- DeFi, Gaming, and/or Financial Services experience is a plus
- Technical expertise is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
LayerZero Labs is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. LayerZero Labs is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.