Ecosystem & Partnerships Manager
Everest Ventures Group
EVG is looking for a Ecosystem & Partnerships Manager!
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Everest Ventures Group (EVG) is a Web3 focused global venture building group driving mass adoption of Web3 since 2018. With a global team of 300, we have built and launched a diverse portfolio of products for the future of digital interaction across use cases, such as Aspen Digital, Mugen Interactive, Kikitrade, LiveArt, Blocktempo, Grid6 Studios, Cassava Network, and Adaverse. As an early investor and lead advisor, we have contributed to unicorns and 100+ defining projects such as Dapper Labs (Flow), Animoca Brands, Immutable, The Sandbox, Yuga Labs, Kraken, Lukka, and Upbit.
We pride ourselves on being a bridge between mainstream business leaders, cultural icons, and Web3 innovators. By bridging traditional spheres with the dynamism of the Web3 community, we are building tomorrow today, ushering in an open, fool-proof digital future.
For more information, please visit https://www.evg.co/
- Identify and develop partnerships / collaborations with ecosystem partners (including L1 / L2 foundations, protocols, other projects) to grow the reach and adoption of our projects
- Conduct research to identify the relevant partnerships opportunities and strategies
- Work closely with the GTM team to create and implement initiatives that increase community engagement through leveraging ecosystem partnerships
- Help build other GTM partnerships such as channel, product and ecosystem to drive adoption of our products
- Represent EVG online and IRL to develop deep relationships across the Web3 community
- Identify, build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers across the industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in any major with prior experience in business development / ecosystem building / partnerships in the Web3 industry
- Experience in building successful commercial partnerships with high ROI
- Ability to communicate with a diverse circle of stakeholders in the Web3 industry
- Self-starter and quick learner, thrives in fast-paced, ambiguous environments
- Desire and ability to travel and attend relevant conferences as needed
- Good verbal and written skills in English and Chinese
This position is full-time and will be working in Hong Kong. Pay will be competitive and based on talent and experience.