Project Manager (Game-fi)
Everest Ventures Group
EVG is looking for a Project Manager (Game-fi)!
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Everest Ventures Group (EVG) is a Web3 focused global venture building group driving mass adoption of Web3 since 2018. With a global team of 300, we have built and launched a diverse portfolio of products for the future of digital interaction across use cases, such as Aspen Digital, Mugen Interactive, Kikitrade, LiveArt, Blocktempo, Grid6 Studios, Cassava Network, and Adaverse. As an early investor and lead advisor, we have contributed to unicorns and 100+ defining projects such as Dapper Labs (Flow), Animoca Brands, Immutable, The Sandbox, Yuga Labs, Kraken, Lukka, and Upbit.
We pride ourselves on being a bridge between mainstream business leaders, cultural icons, and Web3 innovators. By bridging traditional spheres with the dynamism of the Web3 community, we are building tomorrow today, ushering in an open, fool-proof digital future.
For more information, please visit https://www.evg.co/
- Managing the project timelines and growth operations of a game-fi project
- Ensuring all internal parties (including game dev, growth and token ops teams) are on track with project requirements, schedules and processes throughout the project lifecycle
- Keep track of running issues and project updates
- Identify potential risks, blockers, delays and scope creep before they happen
- Schedule and facilitate internal and external meetings, take detailed notes, relay feedback to relevant stakeholders accordingly
- Prepare formal recurring communications materials and presenting to internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in any major with at least 2 years of work experience - prior experience / strong understanding in the gaming or Web3 industries will be highly desirable.
- Self-motivation and good learning attitude - not afraid to take ownership of projects and proactively working on things that need to be done
- Multitasker and quick learner, determined to excel in a fast-growing company
- A desire to strive for excellence with good attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and present ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and Chinese
- Familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite and Google's G-Suite
This position is full-time and will be working in Hong Kong. Pay will be competitive and based on talent and experience.