Growth Marketing Analyst (fresh grad / interns welcome)
Everest Ventures Group
EVG is looking for a Web3 Growth Analyst!
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Everest Ventures Group (EVG) is a Web3 focused global venture building group driving mass adoption of Web3 since 2018. With a global team of 300, we have built and launched a diverse portfolio of products for the future of digital interaction across use cases, such as Aspen Digital, Mugen Interactive, Kikitrade, LiveArt, Blocktempo, Grid6 Studios, Cassava Network, and Adaverse. As an early investor and lead advisor, we have contributed to unicorns and 100+ defining projects such as Dapper Labs (Flow), Animoca Brands, Immutable, The Sandbox, Yuga Labs, Kraken, Lukka, and Upbit.
We pride ourselves on being a bridge between mainstream business leaders, cultural icons, and Web3 innovators. By bridging traditional spheres with the dynamism of the Web3 community, we are building tomorrow today, ushering in an open, fool-proof digital future.
For more information, please visit https://www.evg.co/
- Coordinate daily with influencers and MCNs of web3 social / game-fi projects for placement and business negotiations;
- Develop and maintain new and existing relationships with overseas influencers, manage core influencer resources and ensure smooth cooperation;
- Collaborate with the project teams to execute and review go-to-market strategies, and work with influencers on campaign execution according to goals and campaign stages;
- Swiftly integrate global seeding resources and ensure efficient matching of internal and external needs;
- Adjust the media placement strategy of influencers based on performance metrics to ensure ROI.
- Bachelor's Degree in any major with up to 2 years of work experience;
- Candidates with interests in global social media platforms and experience in contacting influencers are preferred;
- Self-starting and eager to take ownership of tasks with a strong problem-solving mindset and versatile communication skills;
- Multitasker and quick learner, determined to excel in a fast-growing company;
- A desire to strive for excellence with good attention to detail;
- Fluent verbal and writing skills in English and Chinese. Additional languages such as Korean, Japanese, Spanish, Russian, Turkish will be advantageous.
This position is full-time and will be working in Hong Kong. Pay will be competitive and based on talent and experience.