Design Lead (UX/UI)
Everest Ventures Group
EVG is looking for a Design Lead!
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Everest Ventures Group (EVG) is a Web3 focused global venture building group driving mass adoption of Web3 since 2018. With a global team of 300, we have built and launched a diverse portfolio of products for the future of digital interaction across use
cases, such as Aspen Digital, Mugen Interactive, Kikitrade, LiveArt,Blocktempo, Grid6 Studios, Cassava Network, and Adaverse. As an early investor and lead advisor, we have contributed to unicorns and 100+ defining projects such as Dapper Labs (Flow), Animoca Brands, Immutable, The Sandbox, Yuga Labs, Kraken, Lukka, and Upbit.
We pride ourselves on being a bridge between mainstream business leaders, cultural icons, and Web3 innovators. By bridging traditional spheres with the dynamism of the Web3 community, we are building tomorrow today, ushering in an open, fool-proof digital future.
For more information, please visit : https://www.evg.co/
- Participate in the complete ideation and gameplay setting of projects, assisting the team in solving visual layer problems.
- Lead the development of project design guidelines and standards.
- Create engaging and intuitive animations that enhance the user experience
- Conduct user research and usability testing to understand user needs, behaviors, and pain points, and use insights to inform design decisions
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends, tools, and technologies to deliver innovative and effective design solutions
- Communicate design decisions and rationale effectively to stakeholders
- Manage multiple projects and prioritize workload effectively to meet project deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field
- At least 4 years of experience in UI/UX design with a strong focus on interactive and animation design
- A portfolio that demonstrates exceptional design skills and problem-solving abilities, with a particular focus on interactive and animation design
- Expertise in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, AfterEffect, Principle, and other animation and prototyping tools
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a good team player