Junior Accountant / Accounting Assistant
Everest Ventures Group
EVG is looking for an Junior Accountant / Accounting Assistant!
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Everest Ventures Group (EVG) is a Web3 focused global venture building group driving mass adoption of Web3 since 2018. With a global team of 300, we have built and launched a diverse portfolio of products for the future of digital interaction across use cases, such as Aspen Digital, Mugen Interactive, Kikitrade, LiveArt, Blocktempo, Grid6 Studios, Cassava Network, and Adaverse. As an early investor and lead advisor, we have contributed to unicorns and 100+ defining projects such as Dapper Labs (Flow), Animoca Brands, Immutable, The Sandbox, Yuga Labs, Kraken, Lukka, and Upbit.
We pride ourselves on being a bridge between mainstream business leaders, cultural icons, and Web3 innovators. By bridging traditional spheres with the dynamism of the Web3 community, we are building tomorrow today, ushering in an open, fool-proof digital future.
For more information, please visit https://www.evg.co/
- Administer of accounts payable and receivable management
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Reconcile daily cash receipt from customers and staff and ensure a proper and timely record
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Review and follow up payment reconciliation
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties and tasks assigned
- Degree holder in Finance / Accounting / Business Administration
- At least 2-3 years accounting experiences preferred; Proficiency in MS Office and accounting software, experience with Sage300 preferred.
- Proactive, Self-motivated, problem solving skills and able to work independently
- Speaks fluent in both English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Immediately available is highly preferred