HR Manager / Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Everest Ventures Group
EVG is looking for an HR Manager / Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist!
Everest Ventures Group (EVG) is a venture studio that focuses on the paradigm-shifting opportunities of digital assets and blockchain technologies backed by a consortium of renowned Asian conglomerates, family offices, and business leaders. We are a team of serial entrepreneurs, VCs, and financiers in their 20s & 30s, with venture partners and sister companies on both sides of the Pacific. Kikitrade, Aspen Digital, Vibra are the 3 incubated crypto projects under EVG.
- Manage the fullcycle recruiting process, including job postings, resume screening, interviewing, and offer negotiation
- Develop and implement effective recruiting strategies to attract top talent to the company
- Be the recruitment subject matter expert to acquire talents for a diverse and qualified candidate pool
- Build and maintain relationship with business leaders to understand their hiring needs and provide advice
- Provide advice and review on ranking, salary adjustment, bonus recommendation, employer branding, staff retention strategies, and HR best practice
- Constantly review recruitment policy and procedures to improve operational efficiency.
- Conduct regular checkins and performance evaluations to ensure employee satisfaction and engagement
- Respond to ad-hoc requests from global recruiting leader
- Degree holder in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or related field
- Experience of at least 3 years in the relevant field
- Experience using applicant tracking systems and other recruiting tools
- Experience working for multinational companies in the financial services sector or in a comparable industry is an advantage
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A strong sense of team spirit, strong social skills, outspoken, straightforward, and friendly, yet at the same time humble
- The ability to maintain a professional attitude, high work ethics, high energy level, flexibility and being able to work independently under pressure
- Immediate available is highly preferred
This position is full-time and will be working in Hong Kong. Pay will be competitive and based on talent and experience.
Please send in your application through this link:
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.