Everest Ventures Group
EVG is looking for a UI/UX Designer!
Everest Ventures Group (EVG) is a venture studio that focuses on the paradigm-shifting opportunities of digital assets and blockchain technologies backed by a consortium of renowned Asian conglomerates, family offices, and business leaders. We are a team of serial entrepreneurs, VCs, and financiers in their 20s & 30s, with venture partners and sister companies on both sides of the Pacific. Kikitrade, Aspen Digital, Vibra are the 3 incubated crypto projects under EVG.
- Understand business goals and user requirements to provide design solutions that can integrate the different needs of key stakeholders
- Develop and maintain our own standardized design system and components to develop a coordinated brand image of the Group
- Work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team of researchers, product designers and business experts and translate early-stage business ideas into compelling designs
- Create visual proposals, presentations & pitch book material which may include some copywriting and content creation
- create and deliver high-quality visual design outcomes like mood boards, concepts, UI layouts, components and style guides
- Ensure the delivery of visual designs are implemented effectively through product design to engineering build to deployment
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or associate degree in graphic design, visual arts, or similar.
- 3+ years of experience as a visual designer with web/mobile UI design ability - experience in a start-up environment is a plus
- Strong understanding of the business drivers behind the product goals, and ability to grasp and visualise business ideas quickly
- Understand wider design application including brand, experience, product design workflow and implementation
This position is full-time and will be working in Hong Kong. Pay will be competitive and based on talent and experience.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.