Everest Ventures Group
EVG is looking for an Strategy Associate!
Everest Ventures Group (EVG) is a venture studio that focuses on the paradigm-shifting opportunities of digital assets and blockchain technologies backed by a consortium of renowned Asian conglomerates, family offices, and business leaders. We are a team of serial entrepreneurs, VCs, and financiers in their 20s & 30s, with venture partners and sister companies on both sides of the Pacific. Kikitrade, Aspen Digital, Vibra are the 3 incubated crypto projects under EVG.
As an Associate / Analyst, you will play a key role in providing efficient analysis to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Your responsibilities will include conducting in-depth research ( blockchain / Web3 ), analyzing data, and synthesizing complex information into clear takeaways and project management. You will employ both qualitative and quantitative methods to support decision-making processes and drive strategic initiatives. This role requires exceptional organizational skills, data visualization proficiency, strong researching abilities, and the ability to present insights effectively.
- Conduct thorough data analysis, utilizing various tools and methodologies to extract meaningful insights and identify improvement opportunities.
- Present findings and analysis to executives and stakeholders, using clear and concise communication to convey recommendations and insights.
- Formulate and outline detailed implementation plans, providing step-by-step guidance for changes required to achieve desired outcomes.
- Offer suggestions for long-term improvement strategies, leveraging industry knowledge and best practices.
- Periodically evaluate implemented solutions to measure impact, assess effectiveness, and make necessary adjustments based on feedback and project management.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g., Business Administration, Management, or a relevant discipline).
- Proven experience in data analysis, problem-solving, and project management, top-tier consulting firm experience is preferred .
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesise complex data sets, communicate key findings through strong business writing and generate meaningful insights.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey information clearly and concisely to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge of blockchain-specific and web3 best practices and trends is a plus.