Project Executive/Assistant (Web3)
Everest Ventures Group
EVG is looking for a Project Executive/Assistant (Web3)!
Everest Ventures Group (EVG) is a venture studio that focuses on the paradigm-shifting opportunities of digital assets and blockchain technologies backed by a consortium of renowned Asian conglomerates, family offices, and business leaders. We are a team of serial entrepreneurs, VCs, and financiers in their 20s & 30s, with venture partners and sister companies on both sides of the Pacific. Kikitrade, Aspen Digital, Vibra are the 3 incubated crypto projects under EVG.
- Reporting to the Strategic Management Office, this role will rotate among portfolio projects and deep dive into their operations and product development
- Assist in the implementation of strategic business goals and ensure alignment across business teams
- Enforce delivery of timelines and OKRs of project teams and keep track of running issues and projects updates
- Identify potential risks, blockers, delays and scope creep before they happen
- Schedule and facilitate internal and external meetings, take detailed notes, relay feedback to relevant stakeholders accordingly
- Prepare formal communications materials and presenting to internal stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in any major with up to 2 years of work experience - previous experience in the technology sector or a start-up environment will be a plus
- Self-starting and eager to take ownership of tasks with a strong problem-solving mindset and versatile communication skills
- Multitasker and quick learner, determined to excel in a fast-growing company
- A desire to strive for excellence with good attention to detail
- Fluent verbal and writing skills in English and Chinese
This position is full-time and will be working in Hong Kong. Pay will be competitive and based on talent and experience.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.