Head of Marketing,PR, Growth
Let’s change the world together, great minds.
If you're passionate, dedicated, and a fan of crypto, we'd love to hear from you.
We need your special talents (firstname.lastname@example.org).
AirCoinDAOLabs is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO). It has built AirCoin(http://aircoin.cool), AIRNFT, AirCash(http://aircash.finance), and ACGVentures.
AirCash is rapidly growing and we seek presence and voice in the world.
We are looking for a competent Head of Marketing to take on full responsibility for the strategy, collaboration, execution, and measurement of PR & Media Relations Campaigns.
What You'll Do:
- Guide the development of a product-focused content marketing program.
- Research, write and edit content for our owned channels, working closely with a range of cross-functional teams—marketing, product, sales, design, and more—to identify compelling stories and topics.
- Partner with the product and BD teams to set goals for content engagement and identify opportunities to amplify and syndicate our content.
What We Are Looking For:
- A writer. You love writing and enjoy the challenge of distilling technical concepts into clear and engaging written materials.
- A storyteller. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience.
- Adept at synthesis. You can partner with domain experts across the company to gather insights about our capabilities, the industry, and competitive trends, and distill them into compelling content that demonstrates AirCash thought leadership and innovation.
- You are able to manage highly interdependent projects and keep various work streams on track by building processes and content calendars.
- A student of technology. You are keen to learn about how things work and are able to explain technical concepts in ways that are accessible to all readers
- Interest in web3. You want to learn more about web3 and blockchain tech and are eager to go deep into this space.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 4-7 years of relevant work experience in content marketing, writing, editing, journalism, or another relevant field.
- Outstanding writing and editing skills.
- Familiarity with SEO strategy and content development best practices is a plus.
- Experience in social media company or developer community is a wonderful plus, but by no means required.